Menu Bar

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentine's Decorations

Since Valentine's Day is just about a week away, I thought I would share the "love" in our apartment. First off, I found this cute DIY thanks to pinterest and a blog called Today's Mama (not that I am a reader of this blog). I printed the hearts off on a heavy card stock, cut them all out and strung them on a piece of yellow and white bakers twine (left over from our wedding!).
 


The next source of pink can be found in some candles sitting on our side table next to our couch. They even smell amazing when they are not lit! They are sitting on an antique silver plate from my Grandmother.

This print is not only being used during Valentine's, but I thought it fit the theme of the month. I also love this verse from 1 Corinthians 13:13:
 "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 
I bought this print through Jones Design Company but it was designed by Lindsay Letters. It's one of my absolute favorite prints on our gallery wall above our television.


A small pop of red in the version of a flame less candle lantern. It was a gift from my mother. I love it because it works as a decoration for Christmas through Valentine's Day.
 

Lastly,  these West Elm mugs are actually from our wedding. They sat on our sweet heart table at our reception. I moved them to a more prominent location to help celebrate Valentine's.



No comments:

Post a Comment