Menu Bar

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Illinois to Texas

As you walk into our apartment, you can right away see the state that our hearts miss dearly as well as the new state that is full of adventures. We have a small narrow hallway as you enter, and although there is a coat closet, it is being used to store Bill's tools. So we purchased this West Elm wall coat rack for something crazy-cheap like $10. My sister Amy gave me the Texas print for Christmas last year and I was lucky enough to find the Illinois print thanks to a generous blogger. You can find this print and all of the other states at q.a. design. Finally, I found the white frames at none other than Walmart. They are more than half the price of the IKEA and West Elm white gallery frames. I love that these prints add some color to our white walls as well as remind me of our friends and family








No comments:

Post a Comment